It wasn't until I did some blog surfing on Blythe customisation that I came across an information regarding Amy. Amy creates the most gorgeous eyechips and I hope one day that I can get somewhere close to her skill. Below is my first try. A bit dodgy but I am proud of how they turned out. The scanner shows up the imperfections, which is a good thing because I can see now where I need to touch up and clean up. The first pair are purple; then medium blue; dark blue; and grey/silver. Really need to do something about the pupils in the greay/silver ones.
I also started on carving the mouth into a smile. I found another tool today that may work better so I will give it a go. It is kinda of like a circular point nail file with a sharp point. Found it in with the screw driver set.
Next step is to colour the scalp. I am thinking of using liquid chalk followed by a matt spray called Mr Superclear (according to my research this spray is great for anything to do with dolls). Anyway I can only try. If it doesn't work then I will try something else. Might not be able to do any more till the weekend though so stay tuned. My little ice princess is slowly forming.