Do you ever have those times when you realise that you have organised so much for yourself to make and do and not given yourself enough time in which to do it? Dumb question really isn't it.
When I made the below list I thought that it would be moderate ... now I am just plain scared.
- Complete polymer clay dragon and pendant crystals
- Once I have a good variety of items ask friends to help promote my store and have a sale.
- Start and finish soooo many kits that I have (especially the Christmas ones).
- Clean up the craft areas (yes they have multiplied) and sort them out so that I know where everything is!
- Finish my Blythe doll. I have the pattern and the fabric for her clothes now so I have no excuse ...
- Finish editing my Tassie holiday shots
- Hopefully make a photo calendar for my Aunts in the East
- Book Flights
- Get necessary clearances - Police; working with kids etc
- Medical check up
- DON'T FORGET MY FUNDRAISING LINK ON THE SIDE OF MY BLOG. ;)
I was very impressed that she came dressed. Normally factory dolls are nude and I am sure she was advertised as such. I bought her because I loved her hair so I won't need to scalp her.
One of the little boys mum looks after recently turned 1. There was a little bubble machine that he loved. It was also a windy day so bubbles went everywhere. These next two photos were taken with me standing next to the machine and the wind blowing bubbles in mums direction. Couldn't have planned either of them if I wanted to.
Of course my intrepid mother had to give it ago. Her balance isn't that good anymore so she swam to catch the wave. The fact that she forgot her bathers didn't deter her.
The sisters. No their hair style was not planned to be similar and they didn't plan their wardrobe either. Don't ask about the toys they are holding, that is another story.