Sunday 22 April 2007

94 Kg

For the last few months I have been watching the Biggest Loser . One of the people I didn't like was Munnalita. I think this is because I can relate more to her than anyone else. I am a choc-a-holic like her and in some ways I think we have the same personality. It was really like looking into a mirror. Now that the show is nearing an end I am finding more and more that I like her and to see what she looks like now is amazing. I want to look like that. I have battled my weight for years now and gone up and down. Hopefully by writing this in my blog I am now accountable for my weight loss. I suppose is some ways it will make me get out there and do something rather than sit back on the lounge everyday. I used to be a gym junkie and I want to be one again. I hate the fact that it takes me 10 minutes to walk a lap around a park that the average person can jog around 4 times in the same amount of time. I hate hyperventilating when I walk up stairs or hills. I want to look good in clothes again and not have to wear tents. So I am going to be brutally honest about my weight loss and how it is going. I have a great new job so it is time to get a great new bod. I don't know who reads this blog, maybe it is just Ruth. But if you happen to come across me and read this please send some encouraging words. I am 5 foot (152cm). That is the same height as Kylie Minogue. I am 94kg and I should be 48-50kg for my height. So here I go. I will get a photo taken of myself as I am now and will post it on this site. I hate my photo being taken and I have just won a competition to get a $180 portrait taken. It is my goal to look good for that photo and my friends wedding in September. Lifestyle change here I come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Kerin, I know you can do it!

BealcA's Pad said...

Kerin, I shall be praying that you make those changes and I know just how hard it is to do it. I seem to be able to do it for a couple of days or so, and then I goof up and am binge eating.
Take care my really special friend,
BealcA's Pad