Friday 10 October 2008

ATC

I thought it was about time I got my act together and posted a few more photographs of what I have been up to. Last weekend Jackie and I went to an ATC class (Art Trading Card). We learnt how to use bleach in our work. It was great fun.
First we stamped and embossed an image onto card stock. Then we painted bleach onto the areas of the card stock we would like to colour. Once that was done we painted the image using Twinkling H2Os from Luminart and attached them to our ATC card. After that it was just any final embellishments.
We had three cards to do but one of my stamped designs ended up in my art journal instead. I will post a photo later when it is finished. In the below samples you can see the bleaching in the bug one clearly. I bleached first before I embossed on that one.

No comments: