Sunday 12 October 2008

Tiny Promises

A month or so back now I picked up some little key ring tins with card inside. I knew that one day I would think of something to do with them eventually. My Aunt's birthday is coming up so I decided to make her a little promise box. I applied some of my new found techniques and came up with these gorgeous little images. Each one as a Bible promise on the back. I hope she likes it.
I showed it to my local scrapbook store and the girls there said they would never have the patience to do this. I found it a lot quicker that doing a standard scrap book page as they can take me hours to design. These are quick and easy.
Below are some photo's of some of them. They are almost to size. :)
I am off to get a start on this months dare for Aussie Dares. It is almost as challenging as last months "Glue and Adhesive" one.












4 comments:

BealcA's Pad said...

Kerin, these are so beautiful, if she doesn't like them, boy, I sure do. You are one talented young lady.

I am proud that you are a friend, it is such a blessing to see and read some of the stuff that you have made. God bless, you Kerin.

Doniamarie said...

Oh, these are so cute! I don't know who wouldn't like them!

I haven't done much scrap booking in the last year or so because it's so taxing to come up with page layout after layout. Cards are so much quicker!

Chocolate Cat said...

These are just gorgeous, I am sure she loved them. What a special thing to make for someone.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful artwork.
You are so talented!