Wednesday 9 March 2011

Inspiration

The other day, a friend of mine went onto Ebay for the first time. She was looking for a specific charm to go on a bracelet, when she happened across all the craft charms. She found some little spanners and thought they were gorgeous. I mentioned I had some at home that I have had for years but never used. Long, boring story short, I found myself making a key chain for her man.

I have used Tim Holtz items the most. The coloured square is actually a scrabble tile (C I think) all decorated. I have actually been inspired by this now and having fun creating other things similar to it.

Would you also believe that the photo's below were taken on my phone!!! I can't believe how good the quality is, and how close the phone can get to take the photo. It is a Sony Ericson Xperia. The only downfall in the camera is that it doesn't zoom.

Oh and this is Napoleon, back for a one day visit. It was a couple of weeks ago. He was watching me as I was packing up some of my craft. I can't say that he was fully "resting" his head on the box, because he would have slipped off. He stayed like this for quite a while though. Funny little fella.

No comments: