Monday 24 August 2015

Mine, mine, mine, mine!

If you have ever watch the movie "Finding Nemo" you will understand the title of this blog post and automatically thing Seagulls.

Yesterday a friend Tammy and I went down to Point Perron to take some photographs of rock pools.  After a lovely day in the sun we stopped in Rockingham for some Fish and Chips and watch the sun set.  It didn't take long before we had an audience of 200 Seagulls calling out "mine, mine, mine, mine!" They came in so close and Tammy even hand fed a couple.

As usual I was sitting on the ground so the birds were on the railing fence next to me and the beach a meter below me.  To keep them from getting too close I started throwing the odd chip out onto the beach.  That gave us a couple of minutes peace.  

My good camera was packed away so these photos were taken on my phone of the birds that kept coming in close.









The photos I took at Point Perron will be a while before I show them.  I did them in RAW and now need to get a program to convert and edit them.  I know what program I am getting, I just need to find the time to get it all sorted.

No comments: