This first photo is the full item (phone photo and a bit blurred sorry). It is about 15x15cm. I have used string, wood, plaster, paper, and fabric. I love how it turned out. The second image is closer up. The true colour is somewhere between to two images.
There was a prize to be one at the Powertex Booth of $250 worth of Powertex. On the bottom of the form it asked what you would be interested in learning. One of the options was teaching the product. I tell you, nothing gets past Ashley. She saw me mark it straight away and ask what I was doing the following weekend as she would be training some trainers. It was $300 so I had to decline. Too many bills coming in right now.
The following Tuesday I get a message from Ashely to call me. I phoned and found out I had won the $250 which is great, and rather funny considering I nearly forgot to enter. I was able to put the money towards the training class.
Lets just say that this last weekend was crazy fun and I met some lovely new people. The first day was just learning about Powertex itself and what it can do. The class was similar to the Fairy class I did but this time it was with a Masai head. The name of the head is Nola. She gave me some grief but we got there and I am very happy with how she has turned out.
I had such a great time that when I got home I sat down and started doing an armature wire seated figure. I don't have photos for it but will post them to show how the process is done. It is a lot more fiddly than the above image and I think I will need a bit of practice before I can teach it as a one day class.