Sunday 8 August 2010

I knew I should have taken longer than 1 week off work. Back to work tomorrow grrrr. If you are a man and a rich I am single and don't want to work. I just want to do art. :)

In an earlier post I mentioned that I had some fun creating metallic look paper. I actually laid it on 2 ATCs. Here is the second one. I think my crackle medium must be ageing because instead of lovely fine cracks all over the bird I got 3 large cracks in the shape of a H. Maybe I should colour them in, it makes him look like he has a blanket draped over him.

I have been having a lot more fun with some Stampin Up so you can find that on my other blog here. I am very proud of the box I came up with. Going back out to the studio to have more fun.

1 comment:

Ruth's Place said...

The ATCs are very cool. Wish I had your talent...