Tuesday 24 July 2012

Playing

What are friends for, if not to help you out of predicaments where you seriously don't want to have to pay for photos being uploaded to your blog.  Thank you to my wonderful, more techno advanced than me friend, that I now know how to resize my photos to a size that is free to post.  Yippee.

I recently got a new phone and have been playing with the camera on it.  Well not so much the camera but the apps.  I first downloaded instagram and dare I say it, I did not like it.  I then realised that a free program I use on my computer was available as an app.  I had so much fun playing around with it.  Below are some of the results with my gorgeous furbabies.

Just look at those gorgeous eyes of my faithful Tessa.  It is rare I get her looking at me like this when I have the camera.  She tends to look worried more than anything because I am trying to get her to look at me and she thinks she is in trouble.  In this one she wasn't aware of the phone.  It is perfect.

And then of course there is Bo.  What more can I say.  By the way behind Bo is a hint of the quilt I have been sewing.  It is draped over the lounge and Bo is on the arm rest (her favourite spot).

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Very nice effects. Is the app pixrl omatic?
What phone did you get?