Monday 8 September 2008

Where has all the time gone

Lately I have been asking myself where all the time has gone. It seems that I never have enough time to do all that I want. I want to exercise, I want to play with all my new craft techniques, I want to get back into sewing, I want to play ball with my dog. For the last few weeks I have been busy with back to back training sessions and had stay back at work to get things done. (I wish I got paid overtime). I am so tired due to lack of exercise that I can't get up and do any exercise. This last weekend all I have done is sleep. I am sleeping my spare time away.

At least I got to have some creative fun in my Art Journal. Below are two pages I have done. The first is still a work in progress and the second is how I have been feeling lately. I made the clock hands myself and the face is a bottle top that I opened up and stomped on. The biggest clock face is a transfer (yes I am finally perfecting the skill) whereas the picture of the young woman is from a fine art image I printed from the Internet.





3 comments:

Davinia said...

Kerin, your pages are gorgeous, you're going to show us all up on the 28th, I've done very little in my journal, finding it a bit daunting. Don't know if it's the large size, or the colours of the background paper or what. Hope to get inspired over the next couple of weeks.

Doniamaria said...

Wow! This is really beautiful! You are very talented! I know how you feel about not having enough time!

Ruth's Place said...

Just stunning!! I'm pleased to know I'm not the only one who has problems with transfers, and as for the time thing, yeah, me too...