Saturday 1 November 2008

Has it been over a week ...

I can't believe it has been that long since I sat down and blogged something. I have been creating but I am not sure if I can put it on my blog because I am doing something special for my ex boss that involves his baby boy. Yes the one who thinks Scrapbooking should not have the letter 's' in it. Would you believe I showed him my ATC's that I have created and he actually liked them. If I had had a thermometer with me I would have handed it to him and tell him to shove it somewhere because I don't think he was at all well.

I would have posted some of my ATC's on here but mum has gone out for the day and taken the camera. After all it is hers. I would use mine but it is not good with closeups and doesn't take a small shot very well. Anyway instead here is a gorgeous pup I receive in my inbox yesterday.

1 comment:

Ruth's Place said...

Good to hear from you, pictures or not!

The kidlet has a second tooth coming through, first one isn't completely through yet.

I don't know how I'm going to get a picture of it, at the moment we have to hold her down and pry her mouth open to see the teeth - gently of course. Suggestions welcome!