Tuesday 15 May 2012

Donations Please

In January next year I am heading back to Cambodia as a volunteer on a Medical team organised by the ICC.  No I won't be giving injections but I will be helping out in whatever way I can. 

I am also hoping to raise $1-2000 to assist the orphanage that we will be visiting. Not all the kids that go there are orphans.  Some have been removed from their home due to violent situations; they are at risk of child prostitution, or that their parents simply can not feed and clothe them.

On the right hand side of my blog you will see a link to my fundraising page.  Please help as much as you can.

Below are some photos I took from around Phnom Penh when I was there a couple of years ago.

An entrance to a children's day care

These people live here

 This little boy was just leaving a school that has been set up for children who scavenge on the Tip

This little girl also works on the tip.  I look at this photo and wonder what life has done to her in the past 2 years.  I hope that she has not been sold into child prostitution.

No comments: