This year has certainly been full on. I have learnt so much and made so many new friends.
Some of these friends I would like to thank - they are in no particular order:
- Ruth - for sticking by me even though you are half a world away.
- Donia - You may not know it but the emails that I have sent you have also helped me in so many ways.
- Betty - For your ongoing love and friendship even though I am terrible at keeping in touch
- Vivian - for teaching me so much and opening me up to new crafty options (and therefore lowering my bank balance). :)
- The Journal Junkies - for being a top group of ladies who are all very skilled. May 2009 bring more exciting new skills and creations.
- Carmen - for agreeing to be my diet buddy next year
- Sulea and the guys on L 3 for welcoming me with open arms
- The girls at Scraptivate - for creating a store that is like a art gallery where I can go and just breath (and spend) on my lunch break.
- Kelsey - for being friendly and willing to give out information on techniques when I can't make a class and for teaching me how to do ATCs.
- Jackie and Tim - for being great friends
- Mandy WA - for keeping in touch
- Mandy Tassie - for finding me so that we can be friends again
- Nicole - also for finding me.
- Blogger world in general as it has opened me up to knew friends and ideas.
Now I know that not everyone mentioned is going to read my blog and find the thankyous as they are way too busy however it is here in print for the world to see and know how special these people are to me.
On a side note, today I had my cousins daughter here for some craft time this afternoon. We made a lovely album from the Christmas photo's. I would love to show you photos of the finished product but for some reason blogger has decided to post them sideways (I think blogger is on strike at the moment). Anyway we had lots of fun and despite the major tidy up of the studio yesterday it is now a big mess again. It will be tidied when I get back from my trip to sunny humid hot Queensland.
Have a great new year everyone and see you in 2009.