Wednesday 22 September 2010

Purse

Ever since I went looking for templates last week I have had a thing for mini paper purses. I love the design of this one and it fits the notlets from Stampin Up perfectly. I actually got the template from the Stampin Up Demonstrator website so I suppose that explains why! LOL

I used the new DSP Sweet & Sour Specialty. It is glossy on one side and looks and feels stunning.The stamp set is a First Level Hostess gift call Punch Potpurri. Each stamp fits a particular punch. These flowers are from the Boho Blossoms. I embossed them and put glitter on them as well. Oh and I have used the small tag punch.
The main flow is the Scallop Circle punch that I punched out 7 times and joined with an eyelet. You just need to scrunch to get the effect. Kinda like a carnation ... hmmm mothers day ideas starting already. LOL

The small notelets are cut to fit the Mini Envelopes available in the new catalogue.
Card Stock is: Very Vanilla; Pumpkin Pie; & Rose Red
The background is the Very Vintage Large Roller in Pumkin Pie Ink
The paper at the bottom is punched out using the Scallop border punch and I scrunched the paper as well.
The Rose Red tag is from the Big Shot Sizzlets "Lots of Tags" with a word window punch in the middle.
The word stamp is from the set "Trendy Trees."
I really enjoyed putting this together


2 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

Kerin this is seriously stunning. Good thing you live a 12 hour plane ride away or I'd be round at your house pinching this one!

Love the bag and the cards.

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh I'm glad you joined your blogs or I wouldn't of seen this! Wow! This is gorgeous.