Wednesday 28 October 2015

Its Finally HIt Me

I was so pleased that I did not get the pain in my shoulder from the anaesthetic nor did I get the pinching feeling under my diaphragm.  Unfortunately whatever they injected to prevent this, wore off Sunday night.  Now I know why they sent me home with pain killers. 

These drugs certainly knock you out that is for sure.  You would think I would be getting a decent sleep but I haven't.  Due to the burning sensation in my lower abdomen I can't get out of bed easily so I have been sleeping in the recliner chair.  Not the best bed and my back and shoulders are complaining to me about it.  Thankfully the burning sensation is dissipating so I hope to sleep in my own bed tonight.

I said I would go back to work tomorrow but I don't think I will be.   I am so tired and the pain doesn't help much either.

A friend came to visit me the other day with her baby boy.  He (the baby) bought me a gift: his favourite pureed dessert.  That will be on the menu on Saturday.  LOL

No comments: