Friday 14 March 2008

Colour Swap 3 & Monthly Challenge 3

Colour swap 3 is on again. I have just found out who my secret pal is and have had a good look at her blog. Last year in colour swap 2 we had questions to answer which helped in understanding what our pal wanted. It does not appear that they have been provided this time. Anyway to the person who has me I will give you some hints later on today.

The monthly challenge is on. I am at a loss for ideas. I have to decorate a tin and I have a chipboard owl to decorate. That is the easy part. What I can put in the tin is the hard part. I have been thinking of writing a short story about an owl and decorating it (had no inspiration) or cards with words of wisdom on them (common). I need something different so if anyone has any ideas that would be great. I will hopefully be doing it over Easter.

Gotta run - late for work - again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't sign up this time - the exchange rate at the moment makes it too expensive. Let me know who your pal is and I'll scope out their website and see if I can come up with some ideas for you too.

What about an 'educational' type tin that you could use in a classroom filled with information about owls...