- I was born at Mt Hagen hospital in the highlands of Papua New Guinea
- I eat raw corn on cob. Yes I do, it's not weird, it's the way God intended it to be eaten. It is very nice and for those of you screwing up your face at the thought I dare you to live life and try it. - Sorry had to put that in because it has surprised me how few people eat raw corn on the cob.
- I used to compete in spring board diving when I was younger. I quit because as I got older and the dives more complex I started to fear the board.
- I would love to live in Canada for a year or more - up near the Rockies, maybe in Calgary.
- I have never been on a date
- At 22 a friend took sympathy on me (knew that I liked him) and gave me my first kiss. He has a big mouth and I felt like I was being swallowed. It wasn't a nice experience.
- My dog taught me what real love is. Obviously not the romantic love of course. Anyway until I bought Tess I didn't really know what love felt like.
You know that was kinda hard. I am going to tag everyone who reads this, even if you don't have a blog just right it down. It really makes you think about things.