Monday 2 January 2012

Wedding Box

As promised, here are some photo's of the box I have made for my cousin.  She is getting married this coming weekend.  Unfortunately I will not be there for it as it is on the other side of Australia.  Normally I would have made something nice out of the photos I would take.  I decided on a box for the keepsakes.  Letters, speaches, cards, the garter.  :)  She can use it for whatever she wants.

I used, Gesso, off white paint, lace, micr flakes, glass beads, micr powder, shimmer paint, card, and much more.  I hope she likes it.


3 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

Your cousin will love it!

BealcA's Pad said...

She sure ought to, it is beautiful Kerin. I love it.

Thanks again, for the calender and the cutouts, they are wonderful.

god bless, and Happy New Year. Wish I was there to see it in person, but alas, that is just a dream.

Love U

Betty

Home of the Fairy Smasher said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Your cousin will love it!
Hugs!