Thursday 22 May 2008

Target 1200

Wahoo! I have gone over the 1000 visitors to this blog. Something I did not think would happen. Anyway I know that for every blog entry I create and then view it adds to the counter (but not any other time I view it) so I have decided that when I reach 1200 on the counter I am going to give a gift to a lucky person. You can be anywhere in the world. If anyone has any ideas on what I could give as a gift that would be great.

Have a lovely day, evening, night whatever it is where you are now.

2 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

That is an amazing number of visitors!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! A thousand. Congratulations Kerin.

Hmm, a gift - something related to what you craft. Since you'd better pick me I think you should give away one of your doodle art pieces.