Friday 15 August 2008

Bring on the weekend

Actually make that Christmas because then I have my holidays. For the last month or so each week has been going so fast that it is the weekend before I know it. This is good but then my weekends have been so full on that time for rest does not happen. I would love to be able to sleep for a week. That would be nice.

This weekend is a wedding and my last class for the Art Journal. I have been trying all week to get my journal bound but I have not quite been happy with the cover. Last night I finally tried to glue the spine to the cover and the glue would not set. Thank God for mothers because she is making a special stop at Spotlight to get some decent glue for me.

I was searching the web the other day and came across this gorgeous picture of a Chihuahua. Make it's eyes look a little guilty and that would be my Rambo. I have used it in my art journal.

2 comments:

BealcA's Pad said...

Love the pic of the chi and it sounds like you have been busy. I have too, but not like you.

U take care, give Mum my love and have a great day. I know that it is Sabbath there, and that you have a wedding to go to, so have fun, enjoy taking lots of pictures.

Ruth's Place said...

Great picture for your cover. Now I want pictures of your art journal!

Pushy aren't I...