By the time I get home I have 4 hours before I go to bed (remember I need as much sleep as possible due to sleep apnoea). You would think that 4 hours would be sufficient to get things done. Nope!
- I am not a gardener so the garden is lucky that the retic is working otherwise the lawn would be dead! The plants are going ok (just). I water them every two nights and when they look like they need it (not that I would know - I dehydrate cactus').
- Give Rambo a tablet and then get the dogs dinners (thank God I don't cook them).
- Get my own dinner, normally spend a good 15 minutes staring into the cupboard or fridge wondering what I feel like and what can be made in small portions. The same thing every night gets boring.
- Catch up on emails why my dinner settles before organising myself for some exercise.
- Have a shower.
- Let the dogs out for a wee time :) and then organise myself for work the next day. Depending on how much there is I may even do the dishes.
- Let the dogs in and give Rambo 2 more tablets - it was easier when it was just one a day but now he has 4 a day and he is starting to get really snarly. I have taken to wrapping it in peanut butter. That worked for the first 3 days now I have to shove it down his throat as well!
- Somewhere in there I have been shopping twice for supplies and started a bad head cold.
WHERE IS MY DOWNTIME?!
WHERE IS MY CRAFT TIME?!
THANK GOD I JUST HAVE ANIMALS AND NOT KIDS!