Saturday 31 January 2009

Short break to say hi

I can't believe I have found a couple of minutes to come and say hi. Last night I went out with some old friends of mine from when I worded at the bank. We were the last to leave the restaurant. In fact they were already set up for the breakfast rush. :)

It was great to catch up as we are all now working in different areas thanks to a recent cut back in jobs at the bank (thank God I left when I did). One works for the court house, another for an air conditioning place, one in a local council and the other is still at the bank but wants to get out and study psychology. It is amazing where working in a bank can take you. We are all happy as well. No one looked stressed and withdrawn.

I have been working on my cousins wedding album. I am very happy with what I have done so far though I hate that I can spend hours just deciding on what colour paper I am going to use with certain pictures. I wish I could have an eye that would pick out the best piece straight away and have it work.

I have a group of friends coming over tonight for a small birthday get together. It should be fun. I am going to have the Wii set up as well as some board games. We may even have Mamma Mia playing in the background. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart don't stress about paper colour! I'm sure the album will be gorgeous, plus you have said yourself that 'mistakes' can sometimes be the making of a craft piece. Glad your going well, Lucas has looked up net info about Perth and it's on the list as a possible new home for 2010, just think of all the dinner parties we could have!

Chocolate Cat said...

Both SH and I used to work in the bank!! In fact spent a scary number of years doing so!!!! Sounds like my kind of party especially the Mamma Mia part!! Have fun!