Friday 8 May 2015

Minions

Everyone loves a Minion.  If you don't, well that's your problem.  :)  

I am not a fan of the Despicable Me Movies but I do love the Minions in there.  There are so many pictures and quotes available of them that I could almost tell you about my day through them.  Here is my day so far according to the Minions



Yes the old "can I ignore the alarm and get away with a few more minutes," voice in the head.





After the week I have had I plan to have a great day.





Ok so it might be Friday but there are computer issues as soon as I get into work so it's a bitter sweet Friday.




Falling asleep on the toilet is not an option so...




Need I say more.





Sometimes I just have to bang my head against the wall, smile and be polite.




*Sigh*


And when the day is finally over it will be:



No comments: