Monday 14 April 2008

Blog Entry 100

It is hard to believe this is my 100th entry and it's taken me just over a year to do it.

Today's entry is dedicated to Nikki who went back home tonight. Before her mum arrived we had one last game with her tire. Tess as usual would chase Nikki thinking she was up to no good. At one stage when we were having a break Tess unknowingly walked near Nikki's tire (which in Nikki's book is a no no).

Nikki beginning to pounce on Tess for her tire
Tess not sure what the heck is going on
Tire rescued ... time to play again
Being ignored so I will let myself be known



After a while there was a knock at the door and small voice saying "It's just me!" I couldn't get to the door because Nikki was jumping so high she got in the way of the door handle. Who could blame her excitement though. Her mum was on the other side.


Much to Nikki's chagrin mum stayed and chatted for a while when all Nikki wanted to do was get in the car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 100 posts!

Nikki looks so happy to see her Mummy!

BealcA's Pad said...

Kerin, that was so beautiful. Thank you for putting in on a post. Dogs are a blessing from God, well, pets are I should say.