Tuesday 15 January 2008

Small things Part 2

Well I am a little concerned. On the way to work today (yep you guessed it, same place as the hubcap escape) I happened to notice a fluffy bright blue covering the helmet of a gentleman biker. It appeared to have two sections raised up on top. With luck he was turning a different way to me so I managed to come up beside him rather than stay behind. You would not believe what I saw ... The blue fluffy thing was a special cover that covered the whole helmet other than the visor. I managed to find a photo on ebay (where else would you find this sort of thing)because I know you will not believe it if I told you. The link if anyone is interested in buying it is http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Removable-Helmet-Cover-Dark-Blue_W0QQitemZ180205253932QQihZ008QQcategoryZ32628QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Suffice to say he was not on a Harley Davidson!






No comments: