Tuesday 7 December 2010

Dogs and Unveilings

First things first:
1. One week till Oprah
2. 13 Days till my Aunt and Uncle move over here (13 is my lucky number).
3. If you want to know how I did the flower on the bag in my previous sneak peek, you can find it here. This is a good web site.

I am currently in the middle of making a Damit Doll for my Manager (photos when finished). In walks my white poodle Tessa, as I am waiting for the iron to heat up. Did I mention she was white? Right now she is currently confined to outside. The photos below should be sufficient evidence as to why. Her mother was jet black so maybe she is aspiring to be the same colour.

I can finally show you the full image of a sneak peak that I showed in my last blog post. It is my first attempt at sewing creatively without a pattern, but at the same time including my mixed media skills. I am very happy with how it turned out. The photos are printed onto fabric as well. I love technology (well sometimes).

Enjoy

1 comment:

Caramella said...

Your doggy needs a bath!
Very crafty present for your friend from work. You put a lot of effort into everything.