Friday 10 December 2010

Silly Season has hit

Literally. The silly season has taken residence in the office. The damit doll is getting a real workout, others are climbing under desks to tickle feet, and some are climbing on the desks to deface the Christmas decorations, or should I say, add a face. Yes Spidey has two eyes and a red nose. The reason why he has more than 8 legs has something to do with a shredder!?!?!?!


I fly out to Oprah on Sunday. Corinne can't believe I am not excited about it. What she doesn't realise is that in my own way, I am. I just don't show the excitement. I showed it when I won the tickets. I just take one day at a time. I will be excited once I have the tickets in hand, the luggage at the hotel and I can relax and have fun.

1 comment:

Chocolate Cat said...

I love the 'Dammit' doll!!! Would of got a real work out in my office this week!!! I am so excited for you for your trip to Oprah and can't wait to hear all about it, what an experience of a lifetime. Enjoy!!!