Sunday 10 February 2008

I've been tagged

Ruth nicely tagged me so while it is still the weekend I thought I had better complete it:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Dorm Parent
2. ESL teacher in South Korea
3. Bank Officer
4. State Trainer for a software program

Four movies I would watch over and over again: - this is hard since I usually only watch things once…
1. Dinotopia
2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
3. Sense and Sensibility
4. Jurassic Park Trilogy

Four places I have lived:
1. Papua New Guinea
2. Tasmania Australia
3. Perth Western Australia
4. Pusan South Korea

Four places I have been:
1. Canada
2. South Africa
3. Prague
4. Egypt

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything that is savoury and has pastry
2. Chocolate
3. Freshly cooked white bread
4. Chicken Treat Chicken

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Snorkling in the clear blue warm water off a deserted tropical island
2. Canada
3. Bed (which is where I am going to soon)
4. On Safari

Four people I think will respond:
1. Betty
2. Cousin Tina
3. Aunty Bev
4. Don't know anyone else with a blog other than Ruth

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Losing weight and getting fitter
2. Sleeping better
3. Blogging more and getting to know more people
4. SCRAPBOOKING

Four things I say regularly:
1. Okay
2. TESSA!!!!
3. How did you filter for that (work related)
4. A couple of words I probably shouldn't type in! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for playing along. I MISS Chicken Treat chicken, hadn't thought about it for ages either! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry but Bev [the Aunt] does not understand what a tag is or how it works - obvious part is "four of ???things" and dare I say neither do I know what Chicken Treat chicken is..{Boo Hoo} can you tell please??